Wednesday, August 25, 2010

lazy questions.


My computer access is limited at the moment. So I am going to take the easy way out and answer the open questions Porcelain Complexion posted a few days back!

1. What is your worst habit?
I think its probably a toss up between biting my nails,reading all the time and losing my patience...

2. Whats three things you cannot live without?

Aside from the usual family/friends/partners I would have to say I would find it terribly difficult to live without hot showers (I throw a tanty if my showers are cut off), lip balm and something to read!

3.What is the most important life lesson you have learnt so far?

Woman's intuition exists, listen to your gut feeling...its usually right.

4. Who is your style icon?

That's a hard one, I really couldn't say that one particular person is a style icon to me. I tend to admire anyone who wears clothes that really suit their figure, flattering yet individual dressing. Anyone who can consistently pull this off is clever in my books, and I always hope I can learn a thing or two from them. I can't stand seeing people blatantly "trend bashing" when it just doesn't work...

5. If you could go any where, where would that be?

America. Although I have been there before I have always wanted to go back. Small town USA  fascinates me, with its vastly different cultures, people and landscapes. Oddly enough I have little to no interest in the large well known cities. Maybe this is due to a steady diet of  sappy American T.V as I grew up? Who knows. The Boyfriend and I plan to go back next year..I'm so excited!

6. What is your most prized possession?

My health. Almost impossible to get back once its gone.


7.What will you never wear?
Shorts. I have very heavy legs, they do not suit shorts.Ever.

8. When are you at your happiest?
On days spent with The Boyfriend when we just explore and enjoy each others company. Or sitting in the sunshine in the morning enjoying my cup of coffee...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive