Thursday, April 15, 2010

I need to find the camera tripod.







This is what I wore to go clog hunting. I had  lulled myself into a false sense of security, believing that the perfect" not too hot, not too cold" autumn weather was going to last forever. I was wrong. Its been overcast and freezing all week. I have now realised that I have no suitable winter jackets, as the ones I thrifted I have managed to shrink (its a personal gift of mine). So I threw this fluffy drapy cardigan over jeans and a singlet, its amazingly cosy! A pretty neutral outfit for a drab day, but I was nice and warm and thats whats counts :-)
The clog hunt didn't go all that well, they only had backless styles and I want ones with straps, but they are super comfy, so I am planning to buy a pair online...

3 comments:

  1. Great cardie! You can never have enough of them in winter, I need some more for my freezing office!
    Good luck with the shoe hunting. I am far too scared to buy shoes on-line so I'll be interested to see how you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I use to have that same cardigan! iT didnt look right on me (although it was so warm) so i got rid of it, looks good on you but. I deffinately think you need a back on the clogs, ones without would be so tricky to walk in.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive