Saturday, February 6, 2010

All hail the boyfriend jacket!


Ahhhh, Savers, what would I do without you? This week has felt so very long, as I have been working ten hour night shifts. Thankfully I am a bit of a night owl, so its not too hard to stay awake. The hardest part is getting my brain to work in a coherant manner! To treat myself for all my hard work I emotionally blackmailed The Boyfriend into driving me out to Frankston for a shopping fix...

 

I have travelled the length and breadth of Victoria trying out all the Savers stores, and my favourite - by far - is the Frankston one. Not only is it TWO levels, with an ESCALATOR, but it is full to the brim of unwanted goodies. Like a kid hyper on candy, I always promise The Boyfriend that I will "...only be an hour...", but we both know I am lying...
One of my new years resolutions was to streamline my wardrobe. I have so many lovely things, but don't wear a lot of them, because they just don't "click" with each other. Hence the ongoing lack of any interesting outfit posts. So my aim is to collect items of clothing that I absolutely love, and that can mix and match with each other. Today I found one of the items on my "Things I want" list, a boyfriend blazer.

 

This beauty is satin lined silk, with cute cream buttons, for a whole $8.
The very best thing of all? Its tag says it was custom made in Dallas, Texas!
SCORE!



On a sadder note, tomorrow is the one year aniversary of the Black Saturday bush fires. Our thoughts go out to all those who were affected by this tragedy.




2 comments:

  1. Oh how I would love to visit this store! Great find on the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That store looks amazing! none of the op shops we have here are anywhere near that big. And the blazer looks good, the white really stands out and is nice and summery.

    Stel xx

    http://perfectlyindecisive.co.cc/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive