Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Easy come, easy go.


Sunday was spent hitting up the markets for our final christmas presents, it was hot and I think i spent the day in a state of mild dehydration...
I started out by wearing the above dress, brought for $4 a few months ago. It was longer and white, but I shortened and dyed it. This was my first outing in this number, but after half an hour I decided I didn't like it. Now it is languishing in the "send to the op shop" box in our hallway...
It just made me feel so blah.


So I swapped it out for this dress, $8 from Savers Dandenong. I love the colour and the fabric, it made me so felt much better!


Later, with our car crammed with people, a road tip was made to the Dandenong ranges. Ice cream, olives and freshly squeezed orange juice were consumed in vast quantities. A huge amount of time was spent in the fantastic Mangana, where we managed to complete our christmas shopping! It is the most amazing shop, seriously, we spent HOURS in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive