Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Skirts.

Skirts have always been a problem for me
I have a "pear" shaped figure (big bum, small waist, flat chest)
And skirts seem to like to ride up until they morph into scarves
I especiallly love the high waist/ exagerated fifties style
But once again my body defies me, because with my long waist anything "high waisted" gapes all over the place, and loads of extra petticoats are just not practical
I thought my skirt dreams would never be realised
Until I stumbled across this skirt for a few dollars
It fits like a dream
Buttons down the front
And has pockets
I especially love the way it looks with my little "ballerina" wrap cardigan
Cardigan: $8 thrifted
Skirt: $2 Camberwell markets
Wedges: $10 central Melbourne somewhere

2 comments:

  1. i always have problems with bottoms too! thank God for H&M in hong kong...otherwise i'd be bottom less...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl! i love the outfit, the color combination is soooo cute on you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive